Anam Cara’s 2022 National Awareness Campaign and “National Remembrance Day”
Anam Cara is supporting bereaved parents throughout Ireland since 2008. As Mothers and Fathers, brothers or sisters, we never forget our children or sibling who have died and hold them forever in our hearts.
Saturday 5th November 2022 is Anam Cara’s National Awareness Day. Would you consider helping us raise much needed funds for our support services?
1. Consider organising your own event during the Awareness Campaign to support Anam Cara, and bereaved parents throughout Ireland. A Coffee Mornings or Cake Sales are a great way to get family, friends and neighbours together.
2. Local Supermarkets are open to supporting local charities. A Collection Day or Bag-Packing at your local supermarket will help support bereaved parents in your area.
3. Place an Anam Cara Charity Box with our remembrance pins in your local Spar or Centra. All those spare euros add up!
4. Place a message in the 2022 Anam Cara Remembrance book to remember your child.
5. Encourage all your family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to buy and wear an Anam Cara Pin during the month of November in support of those they know who has experienced the death of a child.