What better time than now to take on a challenge and also have something to look forward to in 2023. We would love you to join friends and associates of Anam Cara in this special walk together across beautiful landscapes, taking in the rich culture and peaceful surroundings.
To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 4045378 for more information.
DOWNLOAD PDF WITH INFORMATION HERE
We would ask that you set a minimum target of raising €1,000 for Anam Cara which will go towards continuing the services we offer to parents after bereavement.
Plenty of time to arrange a church collection, coffee morning, or online donations from friends and family by setting up a Just Giving page. https://www.justgiving.com/anamcara
National Awareness Campaign
The date of our annual remembrance event this year is Saturday 5th November 2022
Anam Cara’s 2022 National Awareness Campaign and “National Remembrance Day”
Anam Cara is supporting bereaved parents throughout Ireland since 2008. As Mothers and Fathers, brothers or sisters, we never forget our children or sibling who have died and hold them forever in our hearts.
Saturday 5th November 2022 is Anam Cara’s National Awareness Day. Would you consider helping us raise much needed funds for our support services?
1. Consider organising your own event during the Awareness Campaign to support Anam Cara, and bereaved parents throughout Ireland. A Coffee Mornings or Cake Sales are a great way to get family, friends and neighbours together.
2. Local Supermarkets are open to supporting local charities. A Collection Day or Bag-Packing at your local supermarket will help support bereaved parents in your area.
3. Place an Anam Cara Charity Box with our remembrance pins in your local Spar or Centra. All those spare euros add up!
4. Place a message in the 2022 Anam Cara Remembrance book to remember your child.
5. Encourage all your family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to buy and wear an Anam Cara Pin during the month of November in support of those they know who has experienced the death of a child.
This year, due to the pandemic restrictions, Anam Cara is hosting a virtual remembrance event, asking families to join us at 12 Noon on Saturday 5th November, light a candle, listen to the song we have recorded and connect with other families throughout Ireland as we remember our son or daughter.
See image gallery here.