National Awareness Campaign
Anam Cara’s 2018 National Awareness Campaign and “National Remembrance Day”
Anam Cara is commemorating 10 years of supporting bereaved parents throughout Ireland throughout in 2018. As Mothers and Fathers, brothers or sisters, we never forget our children or sibling who have died and hold them forever in our hearts.
Saturday 3rd November 2018 is Anam Cara’s National Awareness Day. What can you do?
1. Consider organising your own event during the Awareness Campaign to support Anam Cara, and bereaved parents throughout Ireland. A Coffee Mornings or Cake Sales are easy to organise and a great way to raise funds and get your family and friends involved.
2. Local Supermarkets like to support local charities. Organise a Collection Day or Bag-Packing at your local supermarket to help support bereaved parents in your area.
3. Place an Anam Cara Charity Box with our pins in your local Spar or Centra. All those spare cents add up!
4. Place a message in the 2018 Anam Cara Remembrance book to remember your child or in remembrance of a loved one.
5. Encourage all your family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to buy and wear an Anam Cara Pin during the month of November in support of those they know who has experienced the death of a child.
If you have any other fundraising ideas for Anam Cara contact us as we would be delighted to help you out in anyway we can.. this would include T. Shirts, Posters, Collection Boxes and Pins. Call us on 085 2888 888 or 01 4045378
We would like to extend an invitation to bereaved families to our 10th “National Remembrance” event which will take place in the Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone, Co Westmeath on Saturday 3rd November 2018. The start time for this event is 11.30am. We will have more information on the home page of our website closer to the date.