National Awareness Campaign
Anam Cara’s 2015 National Awareness Campaign and “Balloon to Remember” Event
Anam Cara is commemorating 7 years of supporting bereaved parents throughout Ireland throughout in 2015. As Mums and Dads, brother or sisters, we never forget our children or sibling who have died and hold them forever in our hearts.
Monday 2nd November 2015 (All Soul’s Day) is Anam Cara’s National Awareness Day. What Can You do?
1. Consider organising your own event during the Awareness Campaign to support Anam Cara, and bereaved parents throughout Ireland. A Coffee Mornings or Cake Sales are easy to organise and a great way to raise funds and get your family and friends involved.
2. Local Supermarkets like to support local charities. Organise a Collection Day or Bag-Packing at your local supermarket to support bereaved parents at Anam Cara.
3. Place an Anam Cara Charity Box with our pins in your local Spar or Centra. All those spare pennies add up!
4. Remember your loved one at Anam Cara’s annual Balloon To Remember event, on Saturday 7th November 2015. Each balloon is dedicated to the memory of sons and daughters who have died throughout Ireland.
5. Encourage all your family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to buy and wear an Anam Cara Pin during the month of November in support of those they know who has experienced the death of a child.
If you have any other fundraising ideas for Anam Cara contact us and we would be delighted to help you out in anyway we can..
We would like to extend an invitation to bereaved families to our 7th “Balloon to Remember” event which will take place in the Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone, Co Westmeath on Saturday 7th November 2015. The start time for this event is 12 Midday. We will have more information on the home page of our website closer to the date.
This special event will see 1,000’s of Balloons being released in memory of the children who have died. The Anam Cara 2015 Remembrance Book will be open for dedications for all the balloons that are released. If you would like more information about the event or the Anam Cara 2015 Remembrance Book, just get in touch with us at email@example.com